Did you just get engaged? Congratulations! We’re so happy for you and know you can’t wait to walk down the aisle to say “I do.”
Before that happens, there’s a whole lot of preparation that goes into making a wedding just right. Planning a wedding is no simple task. But, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
All in One Limousine wants to point you in the right direction. And here are some ideas that will help you choose not only your limousine needs, but for planning the rest of the big day!
Think you only need a limousine for the actual wedding? Think again. The possibilities are endless when it comes to all the uses for a limousine. All in One Limo can make your dream wedding a breeze with their limousine services.
- Shop for the dress – This is a huge event that should be celebrated. Grab your girls and head out for a fabulous time in a limousine with champagne, shopping for the dress, even dining out, or getting a spa treatment! What this means is that we take away ALL the stress of driving, getting there on time, parking … everything! When we do the driving, the fun keeps on coming! Need a couple of local recommendations? We love House of Couture in Walnut Creek and Diamond Bridal!
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – The concept for your perfect party is as creative as you want! It could be a night out on the town, a wine or beer tasting or even a ride to the airport if a destination is chosen. You choose what you want, All in One Limousines will make it happen!
- Rehearsal Dinners – This is another even that deserves special treatment! We can shuttle you and your bridal party to the perfect restaurant or designated spot, and shuttle you back again. Feeling like royalty should be a part of this important event! We’ve got the Limousine, Party Bus or Passenger Van for you.
- Wedding Day – This day is hectic! So planning now for transportation for the couple, parents, relatives or guests is key to making the day run smoothly! We can transport the bridal party and the groom’s party in two separate trips to make sure they don’t see each other! Also, we also offer split times (most companies do not) which means we can transport the bride and groom to the wedding and then pick up the wedding couple afterwards to whisk them away to their wedding night destination! We can even implement a party bus if you have transportation needs that require shuttling larger groups of people.
- Post Wedding/ Honeymoon Destination/Airport – This is when the limousine is not only needed but expected! After your big day, it’s time to be whisked away to your romantic destination! From rides to hotels, or the airport for your final destination, All in One will get you there in the most luxurious setting with nothing to worry about but having fun.
Now that we covered limousine basics, here are a few other things to think about on your big day.
Have a budget and stick to it.
This may be the single most important thing to do. Set a budget! While it’s natural to always want more, if it doesn’t fit the budget, it needs to go. This will create less stress if you and your partner are on the same page when it comes to costs for your venue, photographer, caterer and limousine rental.
Prioritize your wish list.
Sometimes your wedding budget just won’t allow for all the extras. Instead, prioritize your wish list by first listing the things you know you can’t live without. Then, if your budget allows for it, add in your other wants. By specifying your “must haves” from the start, you won’t be disappointed with your big day.
Do your research and get second quotes.
When it comes to finding the right vendors for your wedding, it’s not enough to just pick one and be done. Research everything. What style do you like for your wedding photos? What theme is your wedding? Is it a formal sit-down dinner or small bites? When you’ve done your research, you can feel confident knowing you made the best decision for each vendor on your big day.
Delegate the wedding to-do list.
From now until the BIG day, you have a million and one things to do There are far too many decisions to make. With or without a wedding planner, there are still plenty of things the bride or groom has to do that can overwhelm them. (By the way, I highly recommend Eventfully Yours Designs, Chair for Affairs for the best event planning!) Get your bridesmaids, groomsmens, friends, and family, and delegate the small to-dos to them. They’re there to help!
Planning a wedding is not for the faint of heart. If you’re already stressed about it, think about de-stressing: get a massage weekly, get a pedi and mani done regularly, take a limousine ride with some champagne for a quick wine-tour day trip. By taking time to relax, you can do it all without skipping a beat!
While wedding planning is an endeavor equal to climbing a mountain, you will reach the summit eventually. We’re thrilled for you and All in One Limousine is here for all your transportation needs!