With Prom Season just around the corner, safety is on everybody’s minds. So it seems like a no-brainer that the Limo Industry should be paying our fair share of attention.
After all, we’re more than just a cab or an uber… we’re the one’s people trust with their most intimate events. Their most joyous occasions. And their most meaningful moments.
(Sometimes things can get a little “festive” – And it’s good to know that someone who’s qualified is there to drive, guide the experience, and really, be in control.)
A limo ride is a special time when passengers should be able to sit back, breath deep, take in the scenery or conversation, and let someone else worry about the little details like safety, right?
Absolutely. And that’s why it’s no surprise that many serious limo accidents involve unlicensed companies or inadequate equipment – the guys who we’re trying to take the ‘under-the-table’ shortcut route. Ugh.
It is important that you know your Limo company, inside and out. There are public records, posted by the CPUC, to verify their Licensing and insurance. And you might be surprised to find out that, despite this, less-than-honest practices abound in the limo industry. 🤨
Sadly, there are still companies that will use vehicles that have been “stretched,” but aren’t tested or inspected for safety. And there are even some dishonest operators that would rather operate WITHOUT VALID COMMERCIAL INSURANCE… and never even let you know until it’s too late.
Here’s why it matters to our team at All In One…
Service is at the core of what we do. And that’s not something we “just say.” It’s literally the backbone of our business, and YOUR enjoyment!
That means when we show up at your door, you shouldn’t have to worry about unsafe practices, substandard vehicles, or undue risks. It just wouldn’t be right.
That’s why we’ve taken all the obvious steps that we shouldn’t even NEED to mention: proper licensing, insurance, safety and medical tests for our chauffeurs, public inspection records, mechanical inspection records, etc, etc, etc.
All the necessary stuff, and plenty more – with a BIG nod to our staff for our great track record. They make the most difference. Thanks guys.
And in the spirit of service, we thought it would only be right to mention a few of the other key Prom-Time safety factors you can expect from All In One.
We pay special attention when transporting Minors to and from Prom
- All routes are predefined with the parent or guardian prior to the event
- No outside beverages are allowed, we supply waters and Sparkling Cider
- No large bags, purses or backpacks are allowed inside the car, (trunk only)
- We will never deviate from predefined route unless we have parent approval
- We never leave the event until the same passengers are in the car that as we came with (unless prearranged)
- Any bathroom stops would be a fast food restaurant, no convenience stores or gas stations
- We will notify any parent of arrival or departure if requested.
And besides the prom-specific stuff, these simple practices make all the difference. They’re our way of making sure your evening goes safely and as planned every time:
- Spare Tires – Checked Frequently
- Pretrip Inspections done before each ride
- Fire Extinguishers and First Aid Kits In Every Vehicle
- Qualified Drivers who have a track record of handling themselves well
- The industry’s best insurance, meeting or exceeding all standards
- Clean vehicles, and an emphasis on quality (you’ll be able to tell)
I know. We shouldn’t even have to say these things.
But with prom season right around the corner, and an ever-increasing focus on safety and service in our industry, we thought it would only be right.
Need fantastic transportation for your upcoming event? Let us show you how truly-personal service can make your evening come alive. Just tell us what YOU’D like to do! With options to suit any size crowd, or get any couple in a festive mood… All in One looks forward to making your occasion pop!
Call us today, to book your limo! 925-513-4175